The Development and Innovation Training Center (AIMc) was established at the end of 2009 with the aim to:
- Promote Innovative, knowledge-based business development.
- Introduce use of the latest scientific knowledge and training methods in modern educational technologies.
- Contribute to the development of educated, democratic society, by enhancing the professional capacity, qualifications, competitiveness and cooperation of individuals and society.
- Involve and train students, vulnerable groups and disadvantaged groups in innovative business.
- Encourage participation of members in various international educational projects, as well as expand the knowledge and experience of members.
- Ieva Vītoliņa (Chair of the AIMc Board)
- Guna Vilipsone (AIMc Vice Chair)
- Uldis Jansons
- Sarmīte Pīlāte